Student or Licensed Barbers, Cosmetologists; Estheticians Only!
Time: 9am – 5:30pm each day
THIS IS A 2 DAY CLASS!
A Lash Lift and Tint procedure is fast becoming a must-have service that every professional lash artist should be performing on their clients.It's perfect for those clients coming out of lash extensions and/or those clients interested in glamorizing their natural lashes. This service can be performed in a matter of minutes. It's faster than doing lash extensions and I will show you how I make more money.
- This service is suitable for clients allergic to lash extension adhesive
- It can make short, long and straight eyelashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions
- Lashes remain healthy and stay lifted for 6-8 weeks
- There is no weekly maintenance. Clients can swim, shower and play after 24 hours
- Both men and women LOVE a Lash Lift and Tint service!
This training is for student or licensed Estheticians, Barbers and Cosmetologists only.
A fifty percent (50%) non-refundable deposit is required and full payment is due 1 week before class date. Cost includes Training, Certification and an Elleebana Starter Lash Lift Kit and Belmacil Tint products and supplies.
We will review my Master Lash Lift and Tint techniques, troubleshooting protocols and the products I like to use. I will do a live demonstration on a couple of models and you will have the opportunity to practice on each other as well as your own 2 models.
You will also learn:
- WHY my Master Lash Lift techniques work over traditional training.
- WHEN not to perform a Lash Lift and tint service (Contraindications) and why patch testing and consultations are so important
- WHAT are the protocols in taking the sting out of a Lash Tint service
- HOW to retail an aftercare (or any) product 100% of the time
- Lifetime mentorship is also included with your training
- 2 Day Group Training Schedule: Mondays and Tuesdays Only.
- 1 Day 1:1 Training Schedule: Call to Request a Specific Date
- Before submitting payment, please first check with your State Board to determine if this service is within the scope of your license. Payments are non-refundable. No exceptions!
- For licensed and student Cosmetologists, Barbers and Estheticians only. No exceptions!
Online Training (Coming Soon), Two Day Group Training, One day 1:1 Training