Monique Powers is recognized as an international makeup artist and eyebrow specialist due to her unique approach to eyebrow shaping and creation.
In 2003, she obtained her Esthetician license for the sole purpose of volunteering for the American Cancer Society’s “Look Good, Feel Better” program. Since then, she
– has been trained and certified in Oncology Esthetics
– has become a licensed Manicurist and Cosmetologist
– Is a certified Elleebana Lash Lift trainer for Los Angeles County
She now has a beautiful mobile beauty studio equipped with functioning windows, HAC, a ventilation fan, and bathroom complete with a toilet and sink.
To help create an even safer working environment, she also has PPE and a UVC light with ozone that kills bacteria, viruses, allergens and mold efficiently.
You may still come to her in Santa Monica and Redondo Beach or she can now travel to you.
Monique also created a 3-n-1 eyebrow brush called “Brow Hero” to help those suffering from eyebrow loss due to cancer treatment, over-tweezing, alopecia, genetics, etc. When used with her eyebrow gel, it helps re-create realistic eyebrow hairs.
There are many things that set Monique Powers Beauty Boutique apart from other salons:
1) All services are conducted in a private setting;
2) It is open until 10:00 pm on most days;
3) You can schedule your appointments online 24/7, and
4) Traveling is available upon request.
History of Monique Powers
Skin Rejuvenation Training
Bloodborne Pathogens Training
Professional Body Sugaring
LED Light Therapy Certified
Certified Dry Manicurist
LGFB Cert of Appreciation
2018 – Present
2018 – Present
Elleebana Lash Lift Trainer
Opened Redondo Beach Location
Moved to Santa Monica, CA.