Elleebana Lash Lift Training & Certification
$200.00 – $750.00
Student or Licensed Barbers, Cosmetologists & Estheticians Only!
9am – 5:30pm
Mondays or Saturdays
Call to Confirm Date BEFORE Submitting Payment
$200 for Lash Lift Conversion Course
$550 for Lash Lift Only
$750 for Lash Lift + Tint
(Enjoy 6 Months No Payment, No Interest when choosing Paypal)
Elleebana is the world’s best Lash Lift procedure and is fast becoming a must-have service for professional lash artists around the world. Its unique and superior formula gives your clients luscious, lifted lashes in a matter of minutes. Its faster application technique saves you time so you can make more money!
- Suitable for clients allergic to lash extension adhesive
- Makes short, long and straight eyelashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions
- Lashes remain healthy and stay lifted for 6-8 weeks
- There is no weekly maintenance. Clients can swim, shower and play with no fuss!
- Both men and women LOVE Elleebana Lash Lift!
This training is for student or licensed Estheticians, Barbers and Cosmetologists only.
A fifty percent (50%) non-refundable deposit is required and full payment is due 2 weeks before class date. Cost includes Training, Training Manual, Certification and the following Elleebana Lash Lift Kit (good for 15-30 treatments):
- 15 Lifting and Setting Lotions
- 1 Combo Pack of Silicone Rods (Small, Medium, Large and X-Large)
- 1 Lash Lifting Adhesive
- 1 Application Brush-
1 Lash Cleansing Makeup Remover
- 1 Lash Lifting Tool
- 1 Instruction card
We will review Elleebana's Lash Lift manual, techniques, documents, products, and protocols. I will do a live demonstration on a model and you will have the opportunity to practice on your own 2 models.
You will also learn:
- WHY many choose Elleebana Lash Lift training over other brands, YouTube, etc.
- WHEN not to perform an Elleebanan Lash Lift service (Contraindications) and why patch testing and consultations are so important
- WHAT are Elleebana's protocols in obtaining a good Lash Lift outcome every time (Demo and Hands-On Training)
- HOW to troubleshoot and/or reverse a curl
- So much more!
- Class Schedule: Select Mondays and Saturdays. When requesting a class, please specify your desired class date. Also, before submitting payment, please first check with your State Board to determine if this service is within the scope of your license. Payments are non-refundable. No exceptions!.
- For licensed and student Cosmetologists, Barbers and Estheticians only. No exceptions