Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift Certification
Time: 9am – 5pm
Cost $499-Online, $599-$649 Hands-on (Includes Kit, Certification and more)
Elleebana is the world’s best Lash Lift procedure and is fast becoming a must-have service for professional lash artists around the world. Elleebana’s unique and superior formula gives your clients luscious, lifted lashes in a matter of 20-30 minutes. It’s faster application technique saves you time so you can make more money!
- Suitable for clients allergic to lash extension adhesive
- Makes short, long and straight eyelashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions
- Lashes remain healthy and stay lifted for 6-8 weeks
- There is no maintenance/aftercare. Clients can swim, shower and play with no fuss!
- Both men and women LOVE Elleebana Lash Lift!
- Upcoming 2018 Class Schedule: April 9th, 23rd, May 7th, 21st, June 4th, June 18th. When requesting a class, please specify your desired class date.
- For licensed and student Cosmetologists and Estheticians only. No exceptions.
Time: 9am – 5pm
Cost $699-Online | $799-Hands-on Training (Includes Kit and Certification)
This certification class is perfect for all licensed beauty professionals (i.e., cosmetologists, nail technicians, makeup artists, etc.) who have had no formal training beyond beauty school on how to properly shape and/or create an eyebrow. You will learn:
1. The classic art of eyebrow shaping
2. How to create fuller eyebrows with little or no product needed
3. How to create authentic 3-dimensional, long-lasting eyebrow hairs where none exists
You need this class if you have clients with eyebrow loss or damage due to over tweezing/waxing, alopecia, cancer treatments, or genetically have sparse eyebrows.
2018 Class Schedule coming soon!
Apply. Blend. Create.
COST: $399/ADULTS; $199/TEENS
Time: 2 1/2 – 3 hours
Monique Powers’ makeup lesson is both practical and enjoyable for teenagers and women of all ages who want or missed the opportunity to learn useful makeover tips. Whether you’ve been wearing makeup for awhile or if you’re just beginning, learn how to:
1) Create or update your makeup routine;
2) Conceal imperfections such as blemishes and dark circles like a pro;
3) Correctly apply eye shadow and eyeliner that last all day, and much, much more.
At the end of each lesson, each participant will know the ABCs of makeup artistry: How to Apply, Blend, and Create a beautiful look that will last all day long. With practice, you will be breezing through your daily routine and laughing at the thought of your old makeup habits in no time. This customized lesson is fun and very informative.
Time: 2 1/2 – 3 hours.
DIY Wedding Makeup Class
Time: 2 1/2 – 3 hours.
This class is perfect for brides having a destination wedding where qualified bridal services are not provided.
This class is specifically focused on:
– Your individual makeup style
– How to weatherproof, tear-proof, sweat-proof your makeup
– What long lasting product brands to use
– The trick to applying false eyelashes yourself
– The only two (2) items you need to freshen up your makeup
– So much more
For Your Eyes Only
Time: 1 1/2 – 2 hour
With this lesson, you will learn what no youtube video can teach you: How to create day and evening eye makeup styles specifically for YOU the student.
You will learn what types of brushes to use and why; how to hold your brushes; how and where to place your brushes for different eyeshadow effects; what kinds of eyeshadows to use; and so much more.
You will be amazed at what you can learn with personal, 1-on-1 instructions tailored to what you specifically want to learn.
Eyelashes 101 Class
Time: 1 hour 30 mins
Do you like the look of strip eyelashes but you don’t know how to:
1) put them on properly’
2) have them stay on all day and night or
3) make them look clean and pretty?
With this lesson you will learn how to apply false eyelashes with confidence, in minutes, and like a pro. No more sticky, ill-fitting or loose lashes. Lesson includes everything you need to apply strip eyelashes.