BUY ONE, GET ONE to give away! Please help me to continue to serve cancer patients by buying at least one facial treatment at 25% off and getting a free one to give away to anyone who is going through cancer treatment.
Did you know that my career began by getting my Esthetician license for the sole purpose of giving back to my community through the American Cancer Society’s “Look Good, Feel Better” program? Since then, I have
– been trained and certified in Oncology Esthetics
– become a licensed Manicurist and Cosmetologist
– started a nonprofit called “Sequel of Life Incorporated” (SOLI) (website coming soon)
It is through SOLI that I will be able to provide the following:
– Group workshops focusing on skin, hair and nails
– 1:1 makeup lessons
– Private skin therapy treatments exclusively for oncology patients in studio or in a mobile service vehicle
Here are the facial services to choose from and the description of each can be found here:
– Signature Facial – $ 82.50 (reg. $110)
– Oxygenation Treatment – $82.50 (reg. $110)
– Collagen Rehab – $86.25 (reg. $115)
– Powerful Surface Peel (30% lactic acid) – $93.75 (reg. $125)
Please note that the facial service(s) you choose for yourself WILL NOT be the same service(s) my oncology clients will receive. I have a special facial protocol exclusively for the needs of those seeking to manage the symptoms of their cancer treatment.
You may purchase as many facial services as you like and each will be matched with a facial service to be given away.
How to give:
Go to your Venmo app and search for “Sequel of Life”. In the “What’s it for” section, please note which facial service(s) you prefer and who (if you have someone specific in mind) you’d like to gift the other service(s) to. Please include their initials only and I will reach out to you privately for more detailed information.
If you don’t want any facial(s) but would like me to donate all of the facial services you purchased, please let me know that too.
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your generosity and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (424) 452-7573.